CCAC Provincial Boundary Map


To find your local region, please enter your postal code


Elected Officials and Staff

We regularly work with public officials on key issues affecting your riding or ward, and provide resources and information to your constituents. Here are some of the ways we can work together:

Home visits in your constituency

Join a Care Coordinator on a home visit to one of your constituent's homes to better understand their needs and the role of home and community care in your community. For more information, contact our communications team at 905-948-1872 ext. 2295.

Request a guest speaker

Via our Speakers' Bureau, you can request that a guest speaker attends one of your community events, townhalls or meetings. Guest speakers can talk to your constituents about emerging health and community needs. Topics we are often asked to speak on include: about the home and community care, mental health and addictions, the long-term care process to name just a few.

Resolve constituent complaints

We can also work with you to help resolve constituent complaints. Please call 905-948-1872 ext. 2295 for specific constituent concerns about our services.