CCAC Provincial Boundary Map


To find your local region, please enter your postal code


Elected Officials and Staff

We regularly work with public officials on key issues affecting your riding or ward, and provide resources and information to your constituents. Here are some of the ways we can work together:

Please note, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, home visits and speakers' bureau are currently on hold. We look forward to resuming these services as soon as possible. Please continue to contact us by telephone. Thank you.  

Home visits in your constituency

With permission from the involved patient, you may be able to join a Care Coordinator on a home visit to a constituent's homes to better understand their needs and the role of home and community care in your community. For more information, contact our communications team at 905-948-1872 ext. 2295.

Request a guest speaker

Via our Speakers' Bureau, you can request that one of our staff attend a local community events, information fair or meeting. Our staff can provide information on home and community care services and the long-term care process.

Resolve constituent complaints

We can also work with you to help resolve constituent concerns or complaints specifically about home and community care or the long-term care home process. Please call 905-948-1872 ext. 2295 for specific constituent concerns about our services.

If your constituent has a concern about another health care service, please directly contact the identified agency, or depending on the nature of the concern, there are provincial resources. Please see our Compliments, Concerns and Complaints page for more information.