Starting May 2, Home and Community Support Services has begun reopening our offices to the public.
The following locations contain dates on when they will be open, if you want to stop by with questions or to say hello:
May 2, 2022:
- Peterborough - 700 Clonsilla Avenue
- Scarborough - 100 Consillium Place
- Lindsay - 370 Kent Street
- Campbellford - 119 Isabelle Street
- Whitby - 920 Champlain Court
- Port Hope - 151A Rose Glen Road
May 30, 2022:
- 73 Victoria Street, Haliburton
To keep our patients, their families and caregivers, as well as our partners and staff safe, our administrative offices were closed to the public for most of the pandemic. We found innovative ways to provide virtual care to our patients during times of high risk, while also continuing to deliver vital face-to-face care to patients, residents, and clients in their homes, by their hospital bedsides, and in other clinical settings.
You can also call 310-2222 (no area code needed) or [insert local toll free number] if you have questions, or if you feel that you or your family member need health-care support at home, at school or in the community.