CCAC Provincial Boundary Map


To find your local region, please enter your postal code


Your Feedback is Important


Care Coordinator with female patient and female caregiverWe strive to provide outstanding care to all our Home and Community Care Support Services patients, every day. We welcome feedback of all kinds compliments, concerns, complaints, and all other inquiries. Receiving feedback and input from our patients and their families are important to help us continually improve our programs and services. 

Here are a few ways to share your feedback, compliments or concerns: 
  1. Share your compliments, feedback or concerns with your Home and Community Care Support Services care coordinator.
  2. Call Ontario's Long-Term Care ACTION Line to share concerns about Long-Term Care Homes or Home and Community Care Support Services.
  3. Contact Ontario's Patient Ombudsman.
Here's more information and contact details for each of these options: 


If you have any concerns regarding your Home and Community Care Support Services, please follow these steps to have your concerns reviewed and assessed for resolution options: 
  1. Please first contact your care coordinator to discuss any concerns or complaints. Your care coordinator is most familiar with your situation and wants to hear what is going well for you and also what can be improved. Your care coordinator will work with you, your family, or your caregiver to address any concerns. Most patient complaints are successfully resolved at this level.

  2. If, after speaking with your care coordinator, your complaint is not resolved to your satisfaction, you can ask to speak to his or her manager.

  3. If, after speaking with a manager, your complaint remains unresolved, you may request a formal review. The manager will inform you how to proceed with a formal review.   

  4. Following the formal review process, if you remain unsatisfied with the decision, you have the right to appeal that decision to the Health Services Appeal and Review Board (HSARB), if it concerns your eligibility for service, the type or amount of service you receive, or why services were discontinued.
Health Services Appeal and Review Board 
151 Bloor Street West, 9th Floor
Toronto, ON  M5S 1S4
Telephone: 416-327-8512

LONG-TERM CARE ACTION LINE Care Coordinator sitting with female elderly woman

In addition to our internal process, you also have the option of contacting the Long-Term Care ACTION Line, a service provided by the Ontario Ministry of Long-Term Care.

The Long-Term Care ACTION Line is available to receive concerns and complaints about either Long-Term Care Homes or Home and Community Care Support Services. They also offer the option to speak to an Independent Complaints Facilitator (ICF).

Click here to learn more about the Long-Term Care ACTION Line.

You may also contact the Long-Term Care ACTION Line by telephone at 1-866-876-7658.

Ontario's Patient Ombudsman

Concerns about your care or healthcare experience with us can also be directed to the Ontario Patient Ombudsman. The Patient Ombudsman can help if you have already sought to have your complaint addressed by the public hospital, long-term care home and/or home and community care services, and you are not satisfied with the outcome.

More information is available at or 1-888-321-0339 or 416-597-0339.