The Central West CCAC is excited to announce that our Report to the Community 2015-16 is now available online.
Every year the Central West CCAC is dedicated to providing essential health care services and supports to enable patients to live a healthy and independent life in the community. This year, our annual report provides a view into the daily experience of many of our patients and their families. Through our interactive report, we hope to provide insight into what we do to deliver outstanding care to every patient, every day.
We invite you join us in celebrating our remarkable accomplishments by clicking through our timeline.
The Central West CCAC highlights from the past year include:
- Establishing Partnering for Change (P4C), a new program providing support for more than 17,000 students in 700 classrooms;
- Support for 10,500 patients in transitioning from hospital to home;
- More than 71,000 visits from physiotherapists, occupational therapists and speech-language pathologists, as well as more than 350,000 nursing visits at home and in clinics.
- Direct work with more than 470 primary care providers;
- Support of over 7,700 children;
- Care for approximately 1,350 palliative clients; and
- Support of 1,100 patients moving to long-term care each year.
To learn more about the organization highlights and accomplishments over the past year, visit: www.cwccacreport2015.com .