Caring. Collaboration. Accountability. Respect. Excellence.
Our employees strive to live the Champlain CCAC's
values every day – with our clients and partners, and with each other. We offer a supportive, respectful environment where you can apply your skills and experience to make a difference in the lives of our clients.
Our dedicated health professionals (over 700 people and counting) enjoy rewarding careers and a multitude of benefits.
A culture that emphasizes work-life balance:
- Regular hours of operation, Monday to Sunday, from 8 am to 8 pm
- Flexible schedules and alternate work arrangements available
A competitive compensation and benefits package that may include:
- Health and dental benefits
- Defined benefit pension plan (HOOPP)
We are a learning organization, dedicated to staff growth and development:
- Online and formal in-house training programs
- Mentorship, coaching and peer support
- Possibility of financial support for learning and professional development
- Leadership development opportunities
An organizational focus on staff health and safety—and fun!
- "No blame, no shame" culture around reporting of safety issues
- Annual All Staff event and employee recognition
- Wellness at Work Committee
- Discounted fitness membership
Learn more about Employee Engagement at Champlain CCAC »