Full-Time Confidential Administrative Assistant, Human Resources and Organizational Development – Non-Union
LOCATION: Erie St. Clair CCAC – Chatham Site
SUPERVISOR: Director of Human Resources
The Administrative Assistant, Human Resources and Organizational Development is responsible for managing confidential administrative activities that support the work of the Director of Human Resources.
NATURE AND SCOPE
- Assists Director in organizing work, schedules, and administrative routines by making appointments, alerting of upcoming events or deadlines, locating information and facilitating communication.
- Provides administrative support in the development of a full range of reports, documents, files and correspondence for the Director.
- Organizes and supports all aspects of meetings and conferences as assigned.
- Establishes and maintains an appropriate filing system for records related to the program.
Completion of a community college or business school diploma with courses in Human Resources; or comparable working experience in Human Resources; working towards achieving CHRP designation is an asset.
- 5 years' of senior administrative professional experience is required, including exposure to confidential human resources administrative functions.
- General knowledge of HR practices, labour relations, and labour legislation.
- Requires strong organizational interpersonal, communication and time management skills.
- Ability to compose correspondence and reports that are concise, accurate and grammatically sound.
- Ability to take notes at meetings and produce minutes that capture all decisions and the sense of discussions fairly and accurately.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, SharePoint.
- Working knowledge of Human Resource Information Systems.
- Advanced written and oral proficiency in French is an asset.
Please quote job posting # ESC 005/14. Qualified individuals are invited to submit resumes by 13 February 2014 to:
Erie St. Clair Community Care Access Centre
5415 Tecumseh Road East, 2nd Floor
Windsor ON N9T 1C5
Fax: 519 258 7354
We thank all applicants for their interest, but advise that only those selected for interviews will be contacted.