LOCATION: Erie St. Clair CCAC – Chatham Site; Travel throughout the Erie St. Clair LHIN may be required
SUPERVISOR: Director of Decision Support
Reporting to the Director of Decision Support, this position will service the needs of two roles - Decision Support Analyst and Project Manager Integration, Shared Services.
Decision Support Analyst Role
The responsibilities within this role include: collecting, consolidating, analyzing, benchmarking and disseminating information to support program evaluation and decision-making to maximize patient service delivery. The individual will provide operational support relating to the gathering of information, development of reports and the analysis of available data and will ensure that all information is valid, reliable, accurate and timely, while packaged in a user-friendly manner for various audiences. In addition, the individual will provide consultation and advice to other management staff.
Project Manager Integration, Shared Services Role
Within this role, the individual will be responsible for working closely with Erie St. Clair CCAC and its community partners in building integration opportunities and/or developing a model for shared services (i.e. Finance, Payroll, Decision Support, IT, Property Management, etc.). The individual will be responsible for promoting high quality integration and shared services that are both cost effective and resource efficient. The individual shall achieve integration objectives by drafting a strategic plan, providing information and recommendations to a steering committee and have primary responsibility for execution of all integration projects.
- 3-5 years' experience working in health related or business related fields
- Proficiency in utilizing Microsoft Office tools to analyze large datasets by developing complex spreadsheets and databases; SQL would be an asset
- Good understanding of, and previous experience in using technological products and services to produce data collection and analysis in a quality improvement environment
- Good knowledge of community health care
- Proven experience in project management and familiar with various project management tools, techniques, and methodologies
- Awareness and understanding of sensitivity related to organizational differences
- Ability to partner and collaborate for win-win solutions
- Strong influencing, negotiation and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and set priorities
- Proven coaching, motivation and staff development skills
- Demonstrated problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Excellent communication (oral and written), organizational and interpersonal skills
- Must possess a valid driver's license and have access to a vehicle
Qualified individuals are invited to submit resumes by 31 March 2014, quoting posting number ESC 005/14 to:
Erie St. Clair Community Care Access Centre
5415 Tecumseh Road East, 2nd Floor
Windsor ON N9T 1C5
FAX: 519 258 7354
We thank all applicants for their interest, but advise that only those selected for interviews will be contacted.