POSTING # ESC 037/16
JOB TITLE: Full-Time Project Manager, Non-Union
LOCATION: Erie St. Clair Community Care Access Centre – CHATHAM SITE
SUPERVISOR: Director, Business Process Change and PMO
Reporting to the Director, Business Process Change and PMO, the Project Manager is responsible for the planning, monitoring, evaluation and management of projects to support strategic and business goals. The role will require the Project Manager to work closely with all departments of the organization as well as external partners through the planning and implementation phases for a successful launch. Areas of responsibility include program development which could affect all areas of the organization while ensuring effective and consistent application of policies and procedures in all of the three site locations. The Project Manager may represent the CCAC at various meetings with both internal and external community partners to foster and develop relationships that will promote the CCAC in an environment of collaboration, innovation and the advancement of organizational endeavors. Travel may be required between the three sites of the Erie St. Clair CCAC.
NATURE AND SCOPE
- Work with the project sponsor to complete project plans defining project scope assumptions, risks, goals deliverables and financial resources
- Establish the project team and infrastructure to support project implementation and sustainability
- Communicate with, and ensure active engagement of, project sponsor and team members throughout all project phases
- Ensure the project outcomes align and move strategic goals and business goals towards targets
- Measure and report project progress
- Fulfill role as resource for project information, information project management processes and tools.
- Collaborate in risk management formulation of contingency plans
- Ensure effective functioning of project team members in the execution of their responsibilities, hold team members accountable, and address any deficiencies impacting project goals and timelines.
- Manage conflict to optimize project performance and accomplish project objectives successfully
- Other duties as assigned
- Post-Secondary Education in Business or Health Care
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification is required
- 3-5 years' experience in project management
- Knowledge of community health care
- Familiar with various project management tools, techniques, and methodologies
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and set priorities
- Strong influencing, negotiation and presentation skills
- Awareness and understanding of sensitivity related to organizational differences
- Effective planning, organizing and evaluating skills, strong facilitation skills and ability to manage group process, critical thinking skills with a positive solution focus
- Highly proficient computer skills and a demonstrated ability to use standard Windows software; including Word, Power Point and Excel
- Excellent communication (oral and written), organizational and interpersonal skills
Qualified individuals are invited to submit resumes by January 2nd, 2017, quoting posting number ESC 037/16 to:
Fax: 519 258 7354
We thank all applicants for their interest, but advise that only those selected for interviews will be contacted.