PART-TIME HELP DESK SUPPORT – ESC 020/15
NATURE OF POSITION:
The successful candidate will respond to telephone calls, tickets and e-mail messages from staff and external users looking for help with technology issues. He/she will troubleshoot and resolve issues with office and computer equipment for staff at all sites – in person and remotely, on all organizationally supported applications, hardware and initiatives. The individual will work with the IT Team to proactively identify problems, facilitate resolutions, assist with hardware deployments, and promote good practice in the use of IT hardware and software, setup and removal of equipment including tele-medicine visits to patient homes, as well as perform other duties as required in order to meet the needs of the organization.
STARTING DATE: As soon as possible
POSITION STATUS: Part-Time
HOURS OF WORK: An average of five seven hour tours bi-weekly between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. Tours will be scheduled every Sunday, Monday and alternate Tuesdays.
- Post secondary diploma in Computer Science or Information Systems
- Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification, Comptia A+, ITIL Foundations, or a minimum of two years of experience in the IT field, maintaining and troubleshooting hardware
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills are necessary with a sound knowledge of the English language, spelling, punctuation, and grammar
- Valid driver's license with access to a vehicle
- Ability to lift 25 pounds.
DEMONSTRATED ABILITY TO:
- problem solve
- set priorities
- work independently
- time manage
Qualified individuals are invited to apply by 25 September 2015, in writing to:
Erie St. Clair Community Care Access Centre
5415 Tecumseh Road East, 2nd Floor
Windsor ON N8T 1C5
Fax: 519 258 7354
We thank all applicants for their interest, but advise that only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Please quote the posting number in the subject line of your e-mail:
CHATHAM POSTING # ESC 020/15