As the Senior Director, Patient Services, your general responsibilities will include:
- Providing leadership, guidance and management to the Patient Services Team and achieving maximum integration of activities across the organization while researching and promoting leading practices and advising the executive team on changes and the impact on patient service delivery
- In collaboration with the executive leadership team, leading the development of strategic and operational patient service plans and setting objectives and performance targets for patient service delivery and accountable for meeting patient service financial objectives
- Establishing community partnerships and seeking opportunities for collaboration and joint planning, linking CCAC initiatives with programs from other LHIN partners as well as maintaining relationships with contracted service providers and other key stakeholders
- Leadership: Significant (at least ten years' ) strategic leadership experience in a healthcare role in progressive and complex environments with responsibilities for the development, implementation and evaluation strategic and operational plans
- Strategic and Systems Thinking: Experience building multi-year strategies for an integrated system
- Accountability: Ability to operate within available fiscal and human resources
- Excellent in Service Delivery: Expert ability to design quality and safe clinical services with best value for money
- Change Management: Successful track record of leading people and process change in a multi-program, multi- stakeholder environment with a specific emphasis on integration of services
- Healthcare Agenda: Excellent knowledge of healthcare in Ontario, the direction of the community healthcare sector within the overall system; knowledge of clinical care service delivery models and best practice in other jurisdictions.
- Stakeholder Relations: Experience establishing health system partnerships at the senior level
- Communication: Exceptional communication and conflict resolution skills
- Education: Master's degree in a related field and an undergraduate degree ideally in a clinical field.
HOW TO BE CONSIDERED
If you would like more information about this position, please contact Jon Stungevicius, Senior Partner, Waterhouse Executive Search at (416) 214-9233 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you believe you can make a strong contribution to this organization as Senior Director, Patient Services, please submit your resume in confidence to email@example.com prior to July 2, 2015.