Posting # ESC 001/16
JOB TITLE: Temporary Part-Time Confidential Administrative Assistant, Strategy & Performance Management – Non-Union (Approximately one year)
LOCATION: Erie St. Clair Community Care Access Centre – Chatham Site
SUPERVISOR: Senior Director of Strategy & Performance Management
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for managing the clerical activities that support the work of the Senior Director of Strategy & Performance Management.
NATURE & SCOPE
- Assists Senior Director in organizing work, schedules, and administrative routines by making appointments, alerting of upcoming events or deadlines, locating information and facilitating communication.
- Provides administrative support in the development of a full range of reports, documents, files and correspondence for the Senior Director.
- Organizes and supports all aspects of meetings and conferences as assigned.
- Handles highly confidential information and maintains confidentiality.
- Establishes and maintains an appropriate filing system for records related to the program the Administrative Assistant is working within.
- Provides support for logistics for other department leaders under direction of Senior Director.
- Completion of a community college or business school diploma.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a confidential secretary is recommended.
- Strong knowledge and ability to perform general organizational, business administration and secretarial methods and practices at the senior professional or executive support level.
- Ability to compose business correspondence and reports that are concise, accurate and grammatically sound.
- Ability to take notes at meetings and produce minutes that capture all decisions and the sense of discussions fairly and accurately.
- Excellent computer/keyboarding skills in Microsoft applications
- Advanced written and oral proficiency in French is an asset.
Please quote job posting # ESC 001/16. Qualified individuals are invited to submit resumes by 20 January 2016 to:
Erie St. Clair Community Care Access Centre
5415 Tecumseh Road East, 2nd Floor
Windsor ON N9T 1C5
Fax: 519 258 7354
We thank all applicants for their interest, but advise that only those selected for interviews will be contacted.