CALL FOR NOMINATIONS!!!
Heroes in the Home – Caregiver Recognition Awards
Hamilton Niagara Haldimand Brant LHIN recognizes and celebrates unpaid caregivers who give time, effort and devotion to care for their loved ones.
their warm smiles, shared laughter and commitment caregivers make it possible
for countless individuals to remain living at home for as long as possible. Our
Heroes in the Home Caregiver Recognition Program honours unpaid
caregivers whose kindness and dedication allows people to live full lives in
their community regardless of age, illness or disability.
- Anyone can nominate an unpaid caregiver who…
- Provides care to a loved one living within Hamilton-Burlington, Niagara, Haldimand-Norfolk or Brant (HNHB) or
- Lives within HNHB and cares for a loved located outside HNHB region
Access online form here or via hot button>>
For more information call:
- Janice Himes 905-704-3288 or 1-800-810-0000 ext. 3288
- Mary Devorski 905-526-3611 or 1-800-810-0000 ext. 3611
Learn more about Heroes in the Home. Watch two videos and visit our social media feeds to meet caregivers nominated in 2017!