MississaugaHaltonhealthline.ca is a one-stop-shop that helps patients, families, caregivers and health providers find health services in our community.
The online directory provides information on more than 2,500 programs and services in the Mississauga Halton region with additional links to access the same type of information across the province.
Popular search topics include:
- Services for seniors: exercise classes, assisted living, home care
- Health care facilities: walk-in clinics, nursing clinics, laboratories
- Information about long-term care homes
- Foot care services for diabetics and patient information resources for self-care
- Transportation, financial and meals services
Mississaugahaltonhealthline.ca also connects caregivers with helpful services such as respite and adult day programs, support groups, and dementia-related resources.
If you are a health provider or community resource consider posting you service or information on the site. Visit MississaugaHaltonHealthline.ca to find out how.
People who do not have Internet access can call the Mississauga Halton CCAC at 310-2222 for help in getting connected with health and community services in their area.