Quick Facts in Kirkland Lake for april 2022
- There are 364 Long-Term Care Home (LTCH) beds
- On average, 8 people moved into a LTCH this month
- 50% of people moved into their first choice on the initial bed offer
- 59 people were placed in a LTCH awaiting their first choice
- There are 142 people waiting for initial LTCH placement
- 201 people are on the LTCH placement waitlist
Average LTCH Availability (as of april 2022)
A printable handout is available here.
Note: These figures represent average wait times in each category, based on the total number of people waiting for long-term care in Kirkland Lake in the month of August. These wait times will vary depending on accommodation availability, and the gender and placement category of the person waiting for long-term care. Individual patients may select up to 5 LTCHs and would be reflected on more than one waitlist.
For more information on the individual Long Term Care Homes please visit, northeasthealthline.ca