Quick Facts in North Bay for December 2017
- There are 859 Long-Term Care Home (LTCH) beds
- On average, 23 people moved into a LTCH this month
- 52% of people moved into their first choice on the initial bed offer
- 85 person was placed in a LTCH awaiting their first choice
- There are 426 people waiting for initial LTCH placement
- 511 people are on the LTCH placement waitlist
Average LTCH Availability (as of december 2017)
Note: These figures represent average wait times in each category, based on the total number of people waiting for long-term care in North Bay in the month of August. These wait times will vary depending on accommodation availability, and the gender and placement category of the person waiting for long-term care. Individual patients may select up to 5 LTCHs and would be reflected on more than one waitlist.
A printable handout is available here.
For more information on the individual Long Term Care Homes please visit, northeasthealthline.ca