Quick Facts in Parry Sound for october 2019
- There are 211 Long-Term Care Home (LTCH) beds
- On average, 3 people moved into a LTCH this month
- 100% of people moved into their first choice on the initial bed offer
- 6 people were placed in a LTCH awaiting their first choice
- There are 58 people waiting for initial LTCH placement
- 64 people are on the LTCH placement waitlist
Average LTCH Availability (as of october 2019)
A printable handout is available here.
Note: These figures represent average wait times in each category, based on the total number of people waiting for long-term care in March in the month of October. These wait times will vary depending on accommodation availability, and the gender and placement category of the person waiting for long-term care. Individual patients may select up to 5 LTCHs and would be reflected on more than one waitlist.
For more information on the individual Long Term Care Homes please visit, northeasthealthline.ca