Quick Facts in Timmins for october 2017
- There are 717 Long-Term Care Home (LTCH) beds
- On average, 19 people moved into a LTCH this month
- 79% of people moved into their first choice on the initial bed offer
- 31 person was placed in a LTCH awaiting their first choice
- There are 346 people waiting for initial LTCH placement
- 377 people are on the LTCH placement waitlist
Average LTCH Availability (as of october 2017)
Note: These figures represent average wait times in each category, based on the total number of people waiting for long-term care in Timmins in the month of August. These wait times will vary depending on accommodation availability, and the gender and placement category of the person waiting for long-term care. Individual patients may select up to 5 LTCHs and would be reflected on more than one waitlist.
A printable handout is available here.
For more information on the individual Long Term Care Homes please visit, northeasthealthline.ca