JOB POSTING #054-17
POSTING DATE: May 11, 2017
JOB TITLE: Team Assistant – Casual
INITIAL ASSIGNMENT: Community Independence/Chronic
BARGAINING AGENT: OPSEU
LOCATION: North Bay Branch Office
EFFECTIVE DATE: Immediately
The Team Assistant is responsible for the provision of clerical, medical supplies, records, reception and/or administrative support services to staff of the North East Community Care Access Centre (NE CCAC).
- Relevant experience providing clerical support services in a computerized office environment;
- Considerable interpersonal skills are required when interacting with NE CCAC staff, patients, and service providers;
- Excellent telephone and customer service skills;
- Good understanding of general office administrative processes and procedures;
- Advanced keyboarding skills and proven proficiency with a variety of database programs;
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy when inputting and sharing data;
- Ability to use scheduling software (e.g. Outlook calendar) and operate copy machines, fax machines, and other office equipment;
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information in a discreet and professional manner when discussing issues with other NE CCAC staff or external patients;
- Demonstrated accuracy in performance of all duties;
- Advanced oral and written proficiency in English is essential.
The NE CCAC is an equal opportunity employer. Personal information submitted will be used only for the purpose of determining suitability for this vacancy. All applicants are thanked for their interest in this position. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Interested persons are invited to submit a cover letter and resume by May 28, 2017 at 4:30 p.m. by e-mail to: