Your Community Care Access Centre (CCAC) connects you with the care you need, at home and in your community. Our dedicated professional staff and management are guided by our vision and mission, and we strive to live our values as we deliver your care each and every day.
Ontario's 14 CCACs share a common vision and mission. We recognize that each community is unique – to reflect this, our values are developed by each CCAC locally.
Outstanding care – every person, every day.
To deliver a seamless experience through the health system for people in our diverse communities, providing equitable access, individualized care coordination and quality health care.
North West CCAC
- Treating everyone with respect, empathy, fairness and integrity;
- Fostering initiative, innovation, unity, and continuous improvement in what we do;
- Actively seeking and supporting collaborative care partnerships so that clients experience integrated care;
- Being client focused, open, culturally sensitive and responsive, and accountable in our relationships and all we do;
- Remaining committed to our mission, vision, values and the communities and people we serve.