Responsible for clerical duties in the Corporate Services Department including accounts payable, accounts receivable, purchase ordering and support to the Finance Manager.
- Minimum two-year accounting diploma
- Proficiency with computerized accounting software programs
- Proficiency with computers in a Windows environment (e.g. Microsoft Office and database programs)
- Accurate keyboarding skills
- Minimum two years experience in a related accounting position
- Must be well organized and able to work independently within set guidelines
- Ability to manage multiple tasks within tight timelines
- Excellent problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent attendance is essential
- Thorough knowledge of basic office procedures
- Bilingual in French an asset
We are designated as a French Language Services organization and encourage bilingual candidates to apply. Interested candidates are asked to submit a cover letter and detailed resume outlining their qualifications and experience, quoting competition number, to:
North West Community Care Access Centre
961 Alloy Drive
Thunder Bay, ON P7B 5Z8
fax: (807) 344-5639
Deadline for applications: May 1, 2017 at 4:30 p.m.
If you require accommodation throughout the job posting process, please contact the Human Resources to make appropriate arrangements.
We thank all applicants; however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.