ONE FULL TIME POSITION
The Administrative Assistant provides administrative and secretarial support as it relates to the day-to-day operations: administration of management meetings including set-up, recording of minutes and all follow-up work; confidential correspondence; assisting with marketing and promotion. The Administrative Assistant also provides backup in all areas of the operation of the administration office including, but not limited to coverage in the absence of other members of the administrative support team.
• Office Administration Diploma (or equivalent)
• Minimum three (3) years experience in senior secretarial position
• Demonstrated experience with administration and coordination of meetings, including minute-taking
• Demonstrated experience in contract and tender document preparation
• Experience with computers in a Windows environment (e.g. Microsoft Office and database programs)
• Word processing skills of 60 w.p.m.
• Excellent electronic file management skills
• Ability to manage multiple tasks within tight timelines
• Excellent problem-solving and critical thinking skills
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Experience in a team environment
• Excellent customer service skills
• Familiarity with communication devices such as teleconference/videoconference equipment, an asset
• French language is considered an asset
• Proof of educational credentials
• Proof of a valid driver's license
• Personal transportation
We are designated as a French Language Services organization and encourage bilingual candidates to apply. Interested candidates are asked to submit a cover letter and detailed resume outlining their qualifications and experience, quoting competition #NW15-27, to:
Chrysta Burns, Senior Manager, Human Resources
North West Community Care Access Centre
961 Alloy Drive
Thunder Bay, ON P7B 5Z8
Fax: (807) 344-5639
Deadline for applications: May 22, 2015 at 4:30 p.m.
We thank all applicants however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.