The Health Coach will be an active member of the Health Links initiative team who will assist in identifying community needs, establishing links with stakeholders and ensuring clients are connected with appropriate supports, programs and resources.
• Social services diploma from an accredited College;
• Ideally, at least two years of experience in community health or related field.
• Proactive and demonstrated ability to work both independently and in a team environment
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to manage multiple tasks within tight timelines
• Excellent problem-solving and critical thinking skills
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• French language is an asset
• Proof of educational credentials
• Proof of a valid driver's license
• Personal transportation
We are designated as a French Language Services organization and encourage bilingual candidates to apply.
Interested candidates are asked to submit their application by email, quoting competition number NW17-20, to:
Human Resources, North West Local Health Integration Network
Fax: (807) 344-5639
Deadline for applications: July 28, 2017 at 4:30 p.m.
If you require accommodation throughout the job posting process, please contact the Human Resource Strategies and Services Lead to make appropriate arrangements.
We thank all applicants; however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.