One Full Time Position
Reporting to the Director, Community Care, the Project Manager will be responsible for the successful project planning, documentation, implementation and reporting of organizational projects related to the delivery of community health care. The Project Manager will handle multiple projects simultaneously and demonstrate skill sets encompassing all aspects of project development, training and implementation.
The Project Manager is responsible for various responsibilities related to the centralized and coordinated management of projects in addition to providing overarching support to the project structure for the North West CCAC. The responsibilities of the Project Manager range from providing project management support functions to being responsible for the direct management of a project. The overall objective of the Project Manager is to create a desired project environment within the NWCCAC organization.
- Post-secondary education, ideally in health care or business
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP), or Program Management Professional (PgMP)
- Minimum of three (3) years' experience in leading projects of a significant nature
- Extensive knowledge of project management software and a strong background in Information Technology
- Knowledge of Change Management strategies
- Exceptional relationship management, facilitation and problem-solving skills
- Business acumen and strong understanding of the business of CCACs
- Demonstrated commitment to personal and client safety
- Excellent problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Experience with computers in a Windows environment (e.g. Microsoft Office and database programs)
- Ability to manage multiple tasks within tight timelines
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in a team environment
- French language is considered an asset
We are designated as a French Language Services organization and encourage bilingual candidates to apply. Interested candidates are asked to submit a cover letter and detailed resume outlining their qualifications and experience, quoting competition number to:
Chrysta Burns, Senior Manager, Human Resources
North West Community Care Access Centre
961 Alloy Drive
Thunder Bay, ON P7B 5Z8
Email: email@example.com Fax: (807) 344-5639
Deadline for applications: May 8, 2015 at 4:30 p.m.
We thank all applicants however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.