Under the direction of the Community Care Manager, the Team Assistant is responsible for secretarial/clerical procedures involved with patient referrals and the dissemination of information to appropriate individuals and agencies.
- Post-secondary diploma in Office Administration
- Previous clerical experience in a health care setting an asset
- Excellent keyboarding skills (accuracy essential)
- Experience with computers in a Windows environment (e.g. Microsoft Office and database programs)
- Demonstrates a commitment to personal and client safety
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks within tight timelines
- Ability to work independently as well as a team member
- Thorough knowledge of basic office procedures
- Excellent attendance is essential
- French language is considered an asset
We are designated as a French Language Services organization and encourage bilingual candidates to apply.
Interested candidates are asked to submit their application by email, quoting competition number NW17-21, to:
Human Resources, North West Local Health Integration Network
Fax: (807) 344-5639
If you require accommodation throughout the job posting process, please contact Human Resources to make appropriate arrangements.
We thank all applicants; however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.