The Client Care Coordinator (CCC) is responsible for assessing the client's eligibility for CCAC services and assists the client, their caregivers and families to participate in the planning of their care by coordinating appropriate services and continually monitoring, supporting, managing and evaluating the plan of care through assessments with clients.
Your qualifications and experience will include:
- Practitioner in one of the following health disciplines: Registered Nurse, Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist or Social Worker (MSW) with a degree at the baccalaureate level is required.
- Member in good standing with a regulatory body in Ontario is required.
- Clinical knowledge expertise in resource management and coordination.
- Experience with community health services.
- Experience working with various heath disciplines as well as the public and interagency contact.
- Understanding the long-term care and health care delivery system in the province of Ontario.
- Community case management experience is preferred.
- Advanced assessment skills.
- Strong, inclusive communication skills (listening, speaking and writing).
- Team player with the ability to use each other's skills.
- Proficient in the use of computerized processes, including the use of mobile (laptop) technology
- Ability to travel and a valid driver's license/vehicle are required. (Applicants are asked to review our NSM LHIN geography to ensure it is understood where our patients are being served).
- Ability to communicate in French or other languages an asset.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER
- As per the Ontario Nurses Association (ONA) NSM CCAC Collective Agreement, the salary range is from $32.55 per hour to a maximum of $42.47 per hour, commensurate with experience
- Healthcare of Ontario Pension Plan (HOOPP)
- Varying work schedules
- Excellent benefit options and vacation plan
- Home office availability to eligible employees
- Office locations in Barrie and Huntsville in addition to hospitals in our LHIN (RVH, OSMH, CGMH, GBGH and MAHC (both SMMD and HDMH sites).
Outstanding care – every person, every day.
To deliver a seamless experience through the health system for people in our diverse communities, providing equitable access, individualized care coordination and quality health care.
We believe in honest and ethical behaviour.
We make our clients our first priority.
We accept responsibility for our actions and outcomes.
We treat ourselves and others with dignity and understanding.
We are committed to the delivery of high quality service through education and the application of best practice.
To apply for this position, state 'CLIENT CARE COORDINATOR" and the area you are willing to work (ie., Muskoka, Simcoe County or both) in the subject line of your email and send with your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org by July 29, 2016.
Our orientation date will be in mid-September 2016 which will include six weeks of orientation.
NSM Community Care Access Centre is governed by the requirements of the French Language Services Act and therefore encourages applications from French speaking candidates.
NSM CCAC is committed to accommodating people with disabilities as part of our hiring process. If you have any special requirements during the recruitment process, please advise Human Resources.
We thank all applicants who take the time to apply; however, only those invited for an interview will be contacted.
As part of the mandatory screen process NSM CCAC requires professional references, verification of academic training, professional accreditation, plus a current Criminal Records Check and Vulnerable Sector Screening.