The Director, Programs and Services, provides strong leadership in the development of strategic, operational and financial plans related to the ongoing delivery of CTN's programs and services. CTN continues to advance the building of professional capacity throughout York and Simcoe in the implementation of inter-professional practice and family-centred care through maintaining exceptional relationships with all contracted and non-contracted network partners.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the Director, Programs and Services, is a key member of CTN's senior management team. We are looking for a dynamic and visionary leader, with strong critical thinking and communication skills. The Director, Programs and Services, is responsible for ensuring that all programs and services delivered by our 20 contracted network partner agencies are consistent with CTN's scope and mandate. They also are expected to provide oversight to CTN's specialized clinical teams including: augmentative and assistive communications, feeding assessment and consultation, seating and mobility, orthotics and joint management, developmental assessment and consultation and psychology assessment and counselling services. The Director, Programs and Services, also provides oversight and direction to Local Team Facilitators who work out of nine co-located local team sites in York and Simcoe.
CTN offers a competitive compensation and benefit package including participation in the Healthcare of Ontario Pension Plan (HOOPP).
If you are interested in being part of an innovative shared service network, working with committed and engaged service partners in advancing the provision of comprehensive and integrated care to children with multiple special needs and their families, please send your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday, March 26, 2014. For more information about CTN please visit our site at www.ctnsy.ca
- Master's Degree in Health Science or related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience satisfactory to CTN.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in health care or social service sector at supervisory and/or managerial levels.
- Experience in working with children with special needs and broad clinical knowledge of services for children with special needs.
- A strong understanding of and experience in collaborative network delivery models.
- Knowledge of family-centered care principles.
- Knowledge of inter-professional service delivery environments.
- Knowledge of relevant regulated health professional college guidelines.
- Experience in developing and monitoring service delivery contracts and targets.
- Experience in developing and managing budgets, staff teams and related activities within a complex operating environment.
- Advanced computer skills including experience with Microsoft Office and data base and project management applications.
- Experience with the ongoing development and use of a balanced score card approach to organizational assessment.
- A valid Ontario Driver's licence and access to an appropriately insured motor vehicle are required.
- Excellent organization, project management, inter-personal and communication skills including written and strong verbal / presentation abilities
Children's Treatment Network (CTN) partners with the education, health and community agencies to provide a range of rehabilitation and specialized clinical services to more than 5,000 children with multiple special needs in Simcoe County and the Regional Municipality of York.
As a service network with multiple partners we respond to the evolving needs of children and youth with multiple special needs by providing and enhancing services, championing system change and building capacity across the network.
CTN's commitment to providing family-centered care is anchored by a shared electronic client record that provides the foundation for a single plan of care approach to providing comprehensive and integrated services. Collectively we will Build Brighter Futures Together for children and youth with multiple special needs.