This position completes the accounts payable function including preparing cheques for expenditures while ensuring appropriate authorizations for purchase orders and invoices that pertains to patients' supplies and equipment in an accurate and timely manner. This position also processes electronic and manual patient service invoices in the patient database.
Your qualifications and experience will include:
- College diploma in business administration and/or accounting required
- At least two years related work experience
- CHRIS and Dynamics Great Plains experience an asset
- Thorough knowledge of confidentiality/privacy issues
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Accurate keyboarding skills with a minimum 45 wpm
- Excellent communication skills
- Effective communication with internal and external stakeholders which includes respecting and valuing others, active listening and facilitating healthy relationships
- Ability to organize daily workload in the presence of frequent interruptions, multiple demands and deadlines
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Proficiency in French is an asset.
Outstanding care – every person, every day.
To deliver a seamless experience through the health system for people in our diverse communities, providing equitable access, individualized care coordination and quality health care.
We believe in honest and ethical behaviour.
We make our clients our first priority.
We accept responsibility for our actions and outcomes.
We treat ourselves and others with dignity and understanding.
We are committed to the delivery of high quality service through education and the application of best practice.
This is a full-time position with a salary range of $22.18/hr to $26.08/hr (35 hours per week) plus a generous group benefit plan.
To apply to this position, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Finance Assistant" in the subject line by September 30, 2016.
NSM CCAC is governed by the requirements of the French Language Services Act and therefore encourages applications from French speaking candidates.
NSM CCAC is committed to accommodating people with disabilities as part of our hiring process. If you have any special requirements during the recruitment process, please advise Human Resources.
We thank all applicants who take the time to apply; however, only those invited for an interview will be contacted.
As part of the mandatory screen process NSM CCAC requires professional references, verification of academic training, professional accreditation, plus a current Criminal Records Check and Vulnerable Sector Screening (if applicable).