As a member of the Human Resources and Organizational Development team, reporting to the Manager of Human Resources, this position is responsible for workforce planning and analytics, HR performance measurement through the analysis and production of key reports and oversight of the HRIS. This position also includes benefits and pension administration.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Development and preparation of standing and ad-hoc employee data reports for the HR team.
- Provides support for all HR applications and systems (Human Resources Information Systems, Performance & Compensation).
- Responsible for driving innovation and process improvement to support long-term human resources business goals and process improvement.
- Identification of areas for improvement in both the processes and systems; continuously researching new system functionality/trends and HR best practices.
- Evaluation of workforce data information and recommends innovative staffing models.
- Acting as a tactical lead and coach for the scheduling function.
- Maintenance of data integrity by routinely auditing, analyzing data and benchmarking.
- Facilitation of the development of HR operational plan by providing key information on team and organizational performance.
- Consultation with the management team on the development of reports; advising subject matter experts and managers on the integration of refined indicators over time and providing the linkage to HR matters / indicators and performance measures.
- Analyzes benefit costs, projections and modelling in collaboration with the Manager and Director, HR.
- Provides benefit support and counsel including but not limited to new employees in completing benefits and pension enrollment forms and inputs all necessary information for payroll requirements.
- Reports and analyzes HRIS data through a variety of database and analytical software.
- Creates HR metrics, dashboards, scorecards and benchmarking.
- Coordinates and participates in recruitment activities.
- Supporting other HR projects and initiatives as required.
- Participates in the recruitment and selection of staff.
Your qualifications and experience will include:
- University Degree in Information Systems or Business Administration.
- Certificate in Human Resources Management or CHRL Designation.
- Minimum two years of experience in a human resources position.
- Demonstrated experience with Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS).
- Group benefit administration an asset.
To apply for this position, state the position's job title in the subject line of your email and send with your résumé to email@example.com by August 31, 2015.
NSM Community Care Access Centre is governed by the requirements of the French Language Services Act and therefore encourages applications from French speaking candidates. NSM CCAC is committed to accommodating people with disabilities as part of our hiring process. If you have any special requirements during the recruitment process, please advise Human Resources.
We thank all applicants who take the time to apply; however, only those invited for an interview will be contacted.