As a member of the Human Resources and Organizational Development team, reporting to the Director Human Resources and Organizational Development, the Human Resources Assistant will provide administrative support by organizing, coordinating and expediting the flow of work.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Administrative support to the Human Resources and Organizational Development Team.
- Assists with recruitment process by setting up interviews, preparing interview packages.
- Assists with preparation of new hire orientation program.
- Makes necessary arrangements for All Staff Events as directed.
- Input new hire information into employee database.
- Update benefit information.
- Orders and maintain team supplies.
- Assist staff scheduler as needed.
Your qualifications and experience will include:
- Diploma in office or business administration is required.
- Human Resources Management Certificate preferred.
- A minimum 2 years of recent administrative experience, preferably in human resources.
- Familiarity with fully integrated HRIS system (Scheduling, HR).
- Benefits administration knowledge.
- Ability in developing and generating spreadsheets using information from database.
- Intermediate knowledge and skills in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio etc.) is required.
- Accurate keyboarding skills with a minimum 45 wpm; knowledge of complex document preparation including proof reading for accuracy.
- Proficiency in French is an asset.
To apply for this position, state the position's job title in the subject line of your email and send with your résumé to email@example.com by October 30, 2015.
NSM Community Care Access Centre is governed by the requirements of the French Language Services Act and therefore encourages applications from French speaking candidates.
NSM CCAC is committed to accommodating people with disabilities as part of our hiring process. If you have any special requirements during the recruitment process, please advise Human Resources.
We thank all applicants who take the time to apply; however, only those invited for an interview will be contacted.