As a member of the human resources and organizational development team, reporting to the Director of HR& LR, the Organizational Development Lead is accountable for the design and execution of organizational development and talent acquisition / development plans and strategies to enable the delivery of person -centred care across NSM CCAC.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Development and implementation of frameworks (i.e., LEADS in a Caring Environment) to foster, support and build organizational capacity.
- Collaboration and shared leadership of workforce planning and talent acquisition strategies.
- Promotion of organizational excellence by introducing and building on existing programs related to leadership development, onboarding, training and education, organization design, succession planning, employee engagement and retention.
- Implementation of OD leading practices and providing direction in the development of OD policies, procedures, systems and tools enabling NSM CCAC to provide an exceptional quality of work life and learning culture in alignment with the strategic direction Our Team, Our Strength and operational plan.
- Delivering educational programs that support organizational excellence.
- Acting as a change champion to facilitate the successful evolution of NSM CCACs transformation, including leading change management.
- Reinforcing the importance and discipline of managing change effectively, and develop appropriate change management strategies to meet organizational needs.
- Leading efforts in creating and/or maintaining a positive, Patient First corporate culture.
- Providing advice and support to the leadership team to address OD needs and issues, and to ensure the impacts of business decisions are understood and factored into the planning and decision-making processes from both a capacity and organizational effectiveness perspective.
- Promoting leading OD programs/practices and advises the leadership team on new trends/efficiencies/effectiveness requiring changes in current standards/practices.
- Providing leadership in identifying how external Thought Leaders can be used to enhance effectiveness and efficiency in OD services and activities.
- Overseeing a team involved in delivering all programs and activities related to OD and change management strategies in alignment to key performance indicators.
Your qualifications and experience will include:
- Degree and post graduate certification in Organizational Design, Psychology, Education, Healthcare or Business Administration and/or equivalent education and experience.
- Experience overseeing OD initiatives within a health care setting.
- Knowledge of OD, change management and process analysis.
- Exposure to applying leading edge quality improvement methodologies (e.g., Six Sigma, LEAN for Healthcare etc.).
- Knowledge of LEADS in a Caring Environment Framework.
- Exceptional relationship management, engagement, facilitation and problem solving skills.
- Exceptional project management skills.
To apply for this position, state the position's job title in the subject line of your email and send with your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org by August 31, 2015.
NSM Community Care Access Centre is governed by the requirements of the French Language Services Act and therefore encourages applications from French speaking candidates. NSM CCAC is committed to accommodating people with disabilities as part of our hiring process. If you have any special requirements during the recruitment process, please advise Human Resources.
We thank all applicants who take the time to apply; however, only those invited for an interview will be contacted.