This position provides confidential clerical assistance to case management teams; for linking the client care coordinators to the clients, families, providers and other multidisciplinary team members using exceptional customer service and problem solving skills.
Your qualifications and experience include:
- Minimum of post-secondary diploma
- Knowledge of medical terminology preferred
- Two years' experience office experience in a health care environment preferred
- Exceptional client service skills
- Detailed-oriented with excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills to meet deadlines and solve problems
- Ability to work in a busy environment, multi-task, take direction when necessary, and handle concurrent task without close supervision while maintaining a positive attitude
- Demonstrated reliability, adaptability, flexibility and accountability
- Experience using computer databases, MS Office applications (e.g., Outlook, Word, Excel) is required
- Accurate keyboarding skills with a minimum 45 wpm.
- Oral proficiency in French is an asset.
Outstanding care – every person, every day.
To deliver a seamless experience through the health system for people in our diverse communities, providing equitable access, individualized care coordination and quality health care.
We believe in honest and ethical behaviour.
We make our clients our first priority.
We accept responsibility for our actions and outcomes.
We treat ourselves and others with dignity and understanding.
We are committed to the delivery of high quality service through education and the application of best practice.
To apply for this position, state the position's job title (Team Assistant) in the subject line of your email and send with your résumé to email@example.com .
We are looking to start an orientation in October 2016.
NSM CCAC is governed by the requirements of the French Language Services Act and therefore encourages applications from French speaking candidates.
NSM CCAC is committed to accommodating people with disabilities as part of our hiring process. If you have any special requirements during the recruitment process, please advise Human Resources.
We thank all applicants who take the time to apply; however, only those invited for an interview will be contacted.
As part of the mandatory screen process NSM CCAC requires professional references, verification of academic training, professional accreditation, plus a current Criminal Records Check and Vulnerable Sector Screening (if applicable).