Reporting to the Manager of Client Services, this position provides confidential clerical assistance to case management teams; for linking the client care coordinators to the clients, families, providers and other multidisciplinary team members using exceptional customer service and problem solving skills.
- Minimum of a post-secondary diploma
- Knowledge of medical terminology preferred
- Two years' experience office experience in a health care environment preferred
- Exceptional client service skills
- Detailed-oriented with excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills to meet deadlines and solve problems
- Ability to work in a busy environment, multi-task, take direction when necessary, and handle concurrent task without close supervision while maintaining a positive attitude
- Demonstrated reliability, adaptability, flexibility and accountability
- Experience using computer databases, MS Office applications (e.g., Outlook, Word, Excel) is required
- Accurate keyboarding skills with a minimum 45 wpm.
- Oral proficiency in French is an asset
How to Apply
To apply for this position, state the position's job title in the subject line of your email and send with your résumé to email@example.com
North Simcoe Muskoka Community Care Access Centre
ATT: Human Resources Office
15 Sperling Drive, #100
Barrie, Ontario L4M 6K9
Please note: At time of hire, a Criminal Record Check will be required.
NSM CCAC Community Care Access Centre is governed by the requirements of the French Language Services Act and therefore encourages applications from French speaking candidates. NSM CCAC is committed to accommodating people with disabilities as part of our hiring process. If you have any special requirements during the recruitment process, please advise Human Resources.
We thank all applicants who take the time to apply; however, only those invited for an interview will be contacted.