Office Location: Smiths Falls, Ontario
The Manager Client Services is responsible for ensuring appropriate assessment of needs and coordination/management/provision of services. The position manages day-to-day operations to ensure that effective and efficient services are provided to clients and their families through the provision of case management and long-term care home placement services. Program development and utilization management are key elements of this position.
Client Service Delivery
- Manages the delivery and/or access to coordinated, quality community health care;
- Acts as the primary contact for client/family complaints or MPP concerns on issues not resolved by Case Manager or team member;
- Participates, supports and/or leads in planning, implementing, managing, and evaluating client service delivery programs;
- Monitors and reviews caseload statistics and indicators for assigned portfolio and team;
- Oversee the utilization of purchased client services for the organization.
- Builds and maintains effective relationships with health and social service agencies and external service providers to partner in delivering quality client care and promote an integrated approach;
- Represents the South East CCAC on multi-disciplinary committees and community agency/project working groups.
Management of Human Resources and Leadership
- Manages overall performance of local care community team; provides direction on projects and priorities; orients and trains staff to equip them with the necessary skills needed to resolve issues and provide quality client care; guides Case Managers in handling critical issues;
- Identifies staffing requirements and recommends recruitment and selection of candidates ensure effective staff allocation within assigned budget.
- University degree preferred in Nursing, Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Language Pathology, Social Work;
- Holds a current unrestricted registration as a member of the associated College;
- 5 years progressively responsible experience in health care
- Management experience in a unionized environment with direct experience with change management preferred
- Proof of professional designation
- Proof of a valid driver's license
- Access to appropriately insured vehicle
- Experience and knowledge of service delivery in a health care environment
- Knowledge of direct care/case management models used in community health care organizations
- Good knowledge of community resources (e.g., services and programs), and roles of health care professionals
- Familiarity in working with contracted service providers
Compensation and Benefits:
Competitive salary commensurate with qualifications and experience. Inclusive of a comprehensive benefits package.
For more information, please contact Jessie Burns, Recruitment Specialist at 1-888-871-8868 X 5675
How to Apply:
Applicants should submit a resume and cover letter, indicating Posting #138-2016 in the subject line by December 8, 2016 to: email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
If you require a disability related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources.
"La version Française de cette annonce est disponible sur demande."