The Manager Client Services is responsible for ensuring appropriate assessment of needs and coordination, management, and provision of services. The position manages day-to-day operations specific to the palliative care programs provided by the CCAC to ensure that effective and efficient services are provided to patients and their families through the provision of Care Coordination, clinical care and long-term care home placement services. Program development and utilization management are key elements of this position.
Client Service Delivery
- Manages the delivery and/or access to coordinated, quality community health and palliative care services;
- Supports the provision of clinical palliative care services and education programs;
- Acts as the primary contact for patient/family complaints or MPP concerns on issues not resolved by Care Coordinator or team member;
- Participates, supports and/or leads in planning, developing, implementing, managing, and evaluating client service delivery programs;
- Monitors and reviews program statistics and indicators for assigned portfolio and team;
- Oversees the utilization of purchased patient services for the organization.
- Builds and maintains effective relationships with health system, social service agencies and external service providers to partner in delivering quality patient care to promote an integrated approach;
- Represents the South East CCAC on multi-disciplinary committees, networks and community agency or project working groups.
Management of Human Resources and Leadership
- Manages overall performance of staff teams; provides direction on projects and priorities; orients and trains staff to equip them with the necessary skills needed to resolve issues and provide quality patient care; guides staff in handling critical issues;
- Identifies staffing requirements and recommends recruitment and selection of candidates ensure effective staff allocation within assigned budget.
- University degree preferred in Nursing, Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Language Pathology, Social Work;
- Holds a current unrestricted registration as a member of the associated College;
- 5 years progressively responsible experience in health care
- Management experience in a unionized environment with direct experience with change management preferred
- Proof of professional designation
- Proof of a valid driver's license
- Access to appropriately insured vehicle
- Experience and knowledge of service delivery in a health care environment
- Knowledge of direct care/case management models used in community health care organizations
- Good knowledge of community resources (e.g., services and programs), and roles of health care professionals
- Familiarity in working with contracted service providers
How to Apply: Applicants should submit resume and cover letter, indicating the position and Posting #99-2016 on or before September 22, 2016 to: email@example.com
If you have any questions, please contact Jessie Burns, Recruitment Specialist at 1-888-871-8868 extension 5675.
"La version Française de cette annonce est disponible sur demande."
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. If you require a disability related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources