Job Title: Mental Health and Addictions Registered Nurse
Status: Full-time - Temporary (up to one year)
Initial FTE Allocation: 1.0
Initial Hours of Work: Seventy (70) hours bi-weekly (Subject to all hours of operation as required)
Office Location: Brockville
To provide essential health related advice and support to educators within schools and develop individual care plans for clients with mental health and addictions needs, in collaboration with mental health workers where indicated. They will also be required to provide input to the mental health and addiction needs of students.
- Registered Nurse (BScN or diploma)
- Case Management Certificate is an asset
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience relevant experience as a Registered Nurse (BScN or diploma)
- Knowledge of the mental health and addictions service system for children and youth
- Direct clinical experience in providing mental health and/or addictions services for children and youth
- Solid knowledge of health care related legislation and practices
- Hold current CPR- Level C & AED certification
- Vehicle and valid Ontario driver’s license is required.
- Advanced assessment and diagnostic reasoning skills
- Must be able to practice independently and interdependently
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Effective organizational and planning skills
- Basic proficiency with computerized information systems
- French language is an asset
- Must have a valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle
- Demonstrates commitment to the CCAC’s mission and values.
- Effectively maintain a constant flow of verbal and written communication with others throughout the workplace as well as outside the organization.
- Able to communicate with clients’, their families, and other relevant individuals in order to follow through with care plan directives.
- Demonstrated awareness of cultural diversity, as well as ability to behave discreetly and sensitively to confidential issues.
Salary: $36.26 to $43.00 per hour
How to Apply:
- By e-mail to email@example.com , on or before February 13, 2017
- Application must include Competition #04-2017 in the subject line
For more information, please contact Jessie Burns, Recruitment Specialist at 1-888-871-8868 ext. 5675
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. If you require a disability related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources. The South East CCAC is an equal opportunity employer.
“La version Française de cette annonce est disponible sur demande.”
Outstanding Care – Every Person, Every Day