The South East CCAC is always on the lookout for top health care talent, both for current and future opportunities. If you are passionate about providing exceptional health care service and truly care about making a difference in your community--- consider this as your next career move.
Send us your expression of interest for any of our casual Team Assistant positions across the South-East Ontario region! We have office locations in Brockville, Kingston and Belleville, in addition to our many satellite locations in the surrounding areas. Make a difference in the lives of others as well as your own!
Our Team Assistants perform a variety of administrative duties to support a team of Care Coordinators with the facilitation of client services. Team Assistants handle the ordering process for in-home services, medical equipment, and medical supplies; is responsible for efficiently directing/distributing internal and external mail and calls.
- 2 year community college diploma in medical office/business administration preferred;
- Minimum 2 years related experience, preferably in a healthcare environment;
- Knowledge of medical terminology;
- Excellent computer skills - Windows, Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Outlook;
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing in both official languages (English and French) is considered as asset.
- Must be willing to work all hours of operation
- Excellent demonstrated written and oral proficiency is essential;
- Reliability regarding confidentiality of medical and other restricted information;
- Proficiency in oral and written communications and an aptitude for handling all types of inquiries in a diplomatic manner;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Excellent keyboarding skills;
- Ability to meet deadlines, set priorities, and multi-task;
- Ability to work effectively independently, and as a member of a team.
To Apply: please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Please indicate the position title and location in which you are interested in in the subject heading.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Your application will be kept on file for a period of up to six (6) months.
If you require a disability related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources.
"La version Française de cette annonce est disponible sur demande."