CCAC Provincial Boundary Map


To find your local region, please enter your postal code


Helpful Links

​Information Resources

Have a question about the health and community support services available to you and your family? To help you find the services you need close to home, call or visit the following:

Home and Community Care Offices

There are home and community care offices across the South West region. Call or visit your local office to get information on the many health services available in your community. is an online resource that puts accurate information about health services for South West Ontario at your fingertips. Some of the service information you can find on the website includes:


Group Exercise and Falls Prevention classes in the South West

Exercise and Falls Prevention Programs - South West

Telehealth Ontario1-866-797-0000
Free, confidential access to registered nurses trained to help individuals decide about appropriate options for care. Provides health advice or general health information. Callers can be connected to medication information and health information audiotapes.
A consumer health website operated by the provincial government. A source of health and medical information, health care services available in Ontario, prescription drug information, health assessment tools, advice for healthier living and links to other Ontario health and wellness websites. - 1-833-416-2273
The Ontario Caregiver Helpline provides caregivers with a one-stop resource for information and support.

Public Health Units
Public Health Units provide programs that protect and improve the health of the community through comprehensive efforts to prevent, control and eradicate communicable disease; eliminate environmental health hazards; and recognize, prevent and control occupational health hazards and illnesses.

Elgin-St Thomas Health Unit

519-631-9900 or 1-800-922-0096

Grey Bruce Health Unit

519-376-9420 or 1-800-263-3456

Huron County Health Unit

519-482-3416 or 1-877-837-6143

Middlesex-London Health Unit


Oxford County Public Health and Emergency Services

519-539-9800 or 1-800-755-0394

Perth District Health Unit

519-271-7600 or 
1-877-271-7348 (from Listowel)


Information about federal government programs and services including Canada Pension Plan, Employment Insurance, Old Age Security, Passports and Social Insurance Numbers.
Information about provincial government programs and services including Birth Certificates, Driver’s Licences, etc.

Community (Huron and Perth)
Resources for Caregivers and Healthcare providers in Huron-Perth.

Elgin-St Thomas Connects -
Community-based online resource providing information on programs, services and resources for Elgin County. (London and Middesex)

Community-based online resource providing information on early years programs, services and resources for London and Middlesex County.

Information Haldimand and
Community Information Centre providing information on programs, services and resources for Haldimand and Norfolk Counties

Social services directory website for London with over 600 service listings and online links to service publications. Publishes the booklet Help Yourself Through Hard Times.

Information Perth -

Community-based online resource providing information on programs, services and resources for Perth County.

Information Oxford - 

Community-based online resource providing information on programs, services and resources for Oxford County.

Information about additional services and programs covering the whole South West and local areas is available on