CCAC Provincial Boundary Map


To find your local region, please enter your postal code


Hospitals and Primary Care

​​We look for every opportunity to partner with family physicians, nurse practitioners and our hospitals. 

We can help your patients live safely and comfortably at home, and make the transition from hospital to home or from home to other living arrangements.

Making a referral is simple.

To make a referral, complete the Home and Community Care referral form ​and fax it to the appropriate office.

London/Middlesex Elgin: 519-472-4045
Grey/Bruce/Perth/Huron/Oxford: 519-273-2847 or 1-855-223-2847

You can also make a referral by:

  • connecting with your Care Coordinator on site (if you have one)
  • calling us at 310-2222 (no area code necessary)


Resources and other forms

Diabetes Type 1 Request Treatment

Enteral Feed 

Home Hemodialysis Patient IV Referrals

Hydration Order Form

IV Antibiotic Referral Order Form

Long Term Care

Medical assistance in dying

Negative Pressure Wound Therapy (NPWT) Referral Information Sheet

Pain and Symptom Management Form

Palliative Care

Physician Notification of Concern/Compliment

Symptom Response Kit  


Exceptional Access to Palliative Medications

This is a reminder to providers that they CAN obtain exceptional access to palliative medications for their patients at end of life.

The family doctor does not have to be a designated palliative care physician in order to have certain palliative medications covered at the end of life. The process is just a phone call approval is typically granted immediately. The process is outlined below.

Call 1-866-811-9893 (nurse can make the call)

  • CPSO number
  • Patient's OHIP number
  • Medication/formulation requested
  • Indication
  • Diagnosis & prognosis (<6 months)

**Approval decision provided immediately over the phone