This is a permanent full time Application Developer position with the South West CCAC in the London location with an assignment to work in the Corporate Services Team. The Application Developer is responsible for developing technology solutions to increase productivity and communication across the South West CCAC within SharePoint. Areas of responsibility include interface design, coding, and testing. The Application Developer participates in and demonstrates an understanding of quality, risk and client safety principles and practices.
Reporting to the Manager of Business Intelligence responsibilities will include:
- Gathers requirements to address identified technology needs or issues
- Provides technical direction and oversight to BI team for critical applications and technology issues
- Refines and finalizes the initial development plan by staff
- Refines and signs-off on user interface design to ensure they work within technology limitations
- Handles coding by translating requirements into systems
- Performs integration and functionality testing to ensure that the programs developed are bug-free
- Implements, provides support, and evaluates the performance of new technologies developed
- Keeps abreast on latest technology solutions and determines how they can be applicable to the South West CCAC
- Maintains effective working relationships with South West CCAC employees, other CCACs, the LHIN, and the OACCAC to identify technology needs and gather information needed to develop software
Qualifications and experience include:
- Minimum two (2) years Information Systems diploma from a recognized Community College.
- Minimum two (2) years of relevant experience or equivalent Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Working knowledge and experience with Sharepoint development.
- Previous experience in source control systems such as Team Foundation Server.
- Knowledge of tools, techniques, measures and systems for developing and monitoring enterprise-wide technology systems.
- Knowledge of the latest technology developments within and outside the healthcare sector.
- Holds relevant designation or certificates (e.g., Microsoft Certified IT Professional).
- Ability to deliver information effectively in a variety of settings including one-on-one, team meetings and written reports.
- Ability to work effectively with internal customers to gather technology requirements and develop solutions for them.
- Strong knowledge of South West CCAC business strategies, objectives, business priorities and related priorities and requirements for organizational and departmental performance improvement.
- Regular travel throughout the South West CCAC and occasional travel outside the South West region
- Proficiency in French is an asset.
This is permanent full time Application Developer position for the South West CCAC with a home office in the London location.
To apply for this position, please visit www.ccacjobs.ca. Application deadline is March 10, 2017.
We thank all applicants; however, only those invited for an interview will be contacted. We welcome applications from people of diverse backgrounds.