The South West CCAC is recruiting for a Permanent Full Time Care Coordinator in the Walkerton location. This is an opportunity to use your skills and training to contribute to the success of client-driven care throughout South Western Ontario. As a Care Coordinator, you will assess client needs to determine eligibility for services and evaluate/revise plans of service for clients.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following:
- Currently a Registered Nurse (RN, BScN), Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist, or Speech Language Pathologist
- Current, active registration or license to practice in Ontario
- Sound knowledge of the long-term care system and community resources
- Knowledge and experience to assess requirements and develop plans of service
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Basic computer and keyboarding skills
- Valid driver's license and own transportation
- Ability to speak and read/write French Language an asset.
How to Apply: Please forward your resume and cover letter to email@example.com by January 19, 2015. We thank all applicants who take the time to apply. However, only those invited for an interview will be contacted.