This is a permanent full-time System Analyst position with our IT Infrastructure team located in the London office. Reporting to the Manager of IT, the System Analyst is responsible for the design, development, maintenance and support of information technology and telecommunications systems. This would include such items as operational monitoring of systems and networks, quality assurance testing, proactive maintenance, troubleshooting hardware and network connectivity issues, training for IT staff on operating procedures, documentation, SOP's, analyzing information and making recommendations, and participating in long and short-range technology planning. This role provides support to the organization in the performance of the System Analyst functions serving all offices within the South West CCAC.
- Minimum Information Technology diploma from a recognized University or Community College.
- ITIL Foundations Certification an asset
Your qualifications will include:
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience with network support and design, software applications, operating systems, telecommunications and network connectivity.
- Develop, maintain, install, and support IT and Telecommunication systems across South West CCAC.
- VoIP knowledge/training an asset. Proven experience and knowledge of Mitel system and peripherals; switches and routers, workstations, printers, and other peripherals is an asset. Familiar with QoS.
- Ability to perform upgrades to hardware and software as required, problem tracking, and maintain service records.
- Monitor and manage network and server security. Extensive knowledge Layer 3 switching and routing. Extensive knowledge in WAN, LAN and VLAN architecture. Demonstrated ability with firewalls, MPLS and VPN's. DHCP configuration programming.
- Windows 2008 R2/2012 Server experience within a Hyper-V environment.
- Windows 7/8 experience.
- Assist in implementation and support of new technologies.
- Demonstrated ability to isolate technical problems and perform root cause analysis.
- Capability to share technical strengths and identify/improve any technical weaknesses.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with team members and all customers.
- Highly self-motivated with the capacity to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Proficiency in French an asset.
- Familiar with QoS.
- Knowledge and experience with Citrix. XenApp 6.5/7.6, XenMobile MDM, XenMobile App Controller, XenMobile Storefront, ShareFile and implementation of Citrix Thin Clients with vitualized desktops.
- Willingness to travel and have a valid Ontario Driver's License.
To apply for this position, state the position's job title in the subject line of your email and send with your résumé to HumanResources@sw.ccac-ont.ca. Application deadline is June 22, 2015.
We thank all applicants who take the time to apply. However, only those invited for an interview will be contacted. We welcome applications from people of diverse backgrounds.