Waterloo Wellington Community Care Access Centre
Notice of CUPE Job Vacancy
|Date of Posting: November 25, 2014||Posting: 14/C/49|
|Closing Date: December 1, 2014||Union: CUPE|
Classification: SharePoint Developer / Full Time
|Rate of Pay: $26.73 – $30.37/hour |
Initial Assignment: 141 Weber Street, Waterloo ON. Regular day shift.
Provides relief at CCAC locations or teams as required.
- Responsible for development, maintenance and support of new and existing tools in support of the local CCAC and partners
- Developing and maintaining web interface, electronic forms, computer code, system and database architecture, and added services for the MOSS
- Development of detailed specifications
- Documenting detailed and accurate information about the MOSS architecture, design and other development
- Maintaining user level documentation and collaborates on design and features
- Testing the MOSS system
- Installing and maintaining the MOSS user certificates as needed
- Training of MOSS users as needed
- Providing technical support to CCACs and partners
- Providing user, systems and other IT project support
- Works collaboratively with the IT team
- Takes all reasonable steps to ensure a healthy and safe work environment and participates in continuous quality improvement
- Participatory problem-solving and shared ownership and accountability for decisions and solutions.
- Other duties as assigned
• Three to four years relevant computer experience
- Minimum three-year undergraduate computer science degree
- Proficient in the operation of a personal computer in a networked environment using computer software and data entry skills
- Knowledge of office systems, procedures and business practices
- SharePoint Certified, Expert Knowledge of MSSQL, .NET Development and ASP/ASP.NET Development, Expert knowledge of InfoPath, SharePoint designer
This position may be assigned other shifts, including on-call rotation, as well as to any of our work locations. This position is included in the Information Systems on-call rotation schedule.
WWCCAC strives to create a respectful, accessible and inclusive work environment. Upon individual request, hiring processes will be modified to remove barriers to accommodate those with disabilities. Should any applicant require accommodation through the application, interview or selection processes, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
If you are interested in this position, please submit a cover letter, along with a detailed resume, outlining how your skills, qualifications and experience meet the position requirements, quoting posting #14/C/49 before 4:30 p.m. on December 1, 2014 to Human Resources (e-mail: email@example.com, fax: 519 883 5525). We thank all applicants in advance; however, we will be communicating only with those selected for an interview.
THE WATERLOO WELLINGTON CCAC IS COMMITTED TO THE PRINCIPLES OF EMPLOYMENT EQUITY.