|Date of Posting: March 4, 2015||Posting: 15/C/07|
|Closing Date: March 10, 2015||Union: CUPE|
Classification: Program Assistant – Temporary Full Time for up to one year
|Rate of Pay: $20.97 - $23.84|
Initial Assignment: 73 Water Street, Cambridge, ON
Monday and Friday between 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
- Providing administrative support to the Patient Services
- Organizing statistical information;
- Researching material and information;
- Creating, compiling, filing, modifying and maintaining spreadsheets, reports and databases, including web based materials;
- Coordinating meetings, preparing and distributing information, word processing;
- Assisting in the design and preparation of presentation materials;
- Interacting with providers;
- Performing administrative tasks, including filing and faxing;
- Preparing summary documents to identify trends and deviations;
- Assisting other division staff as required;
- Other duties as required.
- Successful completion of grade 12, plus an additional business program of up to two years in duration (e.g., business practices, business administration, business diploma, etc);
- Two to three years of relevant administrative office experience;
- Proficient in the operation of a personal computer in a networked environment using multiple software applications, data entry skills and keyboarding skills;
- Proficient with various software programs and databases, including advanced Excel skills;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Able to communicate effectively in both oral and written formats with internal staff and external stakeholders;
- Knowledge of office systems, procedures and business practices;
- Able to work effectively in a team based setting, strong planning and organizational skills, along with the ability to multi-task and respond to changing priorities, and to work independently.
This position may be assigned other shifts, including weekend rotation, as well as any of our work locations.
WWCCAC strives to create a respectful, accessible and inclusive work environment. Upon individual request, hiring processes will be modified to remove barriers to accommodate those with disabilities. Should any applicant require accommodation through the application, interview or selection processes, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
If you are interested in this position, please submit a cover letter, along with a detailed resume, outlining how your skills, qualifications and experience meet the position requirements, quoting posting #15/C/07 before 4:30 p.m. on March 10, 2015 to Human Resources (e-mail: email@example.com). We thank all applicants in advance; however, we will be communicating only with those selected for an interview.