Waterloo Wellington Community Care Access Centre
Notice of CUPE Job Vacancy
|Date of Posting: March 23, 2017||Posting: 17/C/11|
|Closing Date: March 29, 2017||Union: CUPE|
|Classification: Senior Financial Analyst, Full-Time |
Rate of Pay: $30.84-$35.06/hour
|Initial Assignment: 141 Weber Street, Waterloo, regular day shift. Provides relief at CCAC locations or teams as required. |
The Senior Financial Analyst is committed to providing outstanding care & service - every person, every day. This role will exhibit the following values: mutual respect, responsiveness, innovation, fairness and courage.
The Senior Financial Analyst processes and analyses financial and statistical information to support the organization and individual teams in the administration of the delivery of patient services.
- Reviews and analyzes forecast data, maintains various complex forecasting spreadsheets and prepares preliminary reports and graphs.
- Conducts preliminary analysis on variances and makes forecast/budget recommendations to supervisor.
- Regularly uses multiple linked complex spreadsheets, pivot tables, look up tables and graphs.
- Processes transactions e.g. receiving, returns, bank and journal entries.
- Reconciliation and analysis of financial accounts.
- Assists in yearend audit activities e.g. working papers.
- Reviews outstanding PO's to ensure all year end accruals are made.
- Prepares monthly accruals and analysis.
- Prepares miscellaneous invoicing
- Analyzes reports for medical supplies and equipment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Three to four years relevant financial experience.
- Undergraduate University degree in accounting or similar program or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficient in the operation of a personal computer in a networked environment using computer software and data entry skills.
- Advanced knowledge and experience of excel and reporting.
- Human relations skills to relate with tact and courtesy to staff, clients and staff of external agencies.
- Able to communicate effectively in both oral and written formats with internal staff and external clients.
- Knowledge of office systems, procedures and business practices.
This position may be assigned other shifts, including weekend rotation, as well as any of our work locations.
WWCCAC strives to create a respectful, accessible and inclusive work environment. Upon individual request, hiring processes will be modified to remove barriers to accommodate those with disabilities. Should any applicant require accommodation through the application, interview or selection processes, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com for assistance.
If you are interested in this position, please submit a cover letter, along with a detailed resume, outlining how your skills, qualifications and experience meet the position requirements, quoting posting #17/C/11 before 4:30 p.m. on March 29, 2017 to Human Resources (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org). We thank all applicants in advance; however, we will be communicating only with those selected for an interview.
THE WATERLOO WELLINGTON CCAC IS COMMITTED TO THE PRINCIPLES OF EMPLOYMENT EQUITY.