450 Speedvale Ave, Guelph; Regular Day Shift.
Provides relief at CCAC locations or teams as
- Monitoring Triage Tool incoming general fax folders and triaging faxes to appropriate teams/staff
- filing, organization, storing electronically and correcting incorrect storage of records
- Collecting records for external requests with oversight provided by medical records coordinator or privacy officer
- Tracking of misfiled documentation through the designated tool
- Data monitoring/correction in client information systems from predefined reports
- Covers for reception on occasion
- Creating 'non-admit' charts
- Assembling of predefined chart templates for new patients
- Correction of errors in the Client database system
- Verifying and discharging of client records as per set policies
- Managing storage of records both on and off-site, including retrieval and returns of records
- Monitoring of the monitoring of electronic tasks
- Taking all reasonable steps to ensure a healthy and safe work environment and participates in continuous quality improvement
- Other duties as required.
- Successful completion of grade 12, plus an additional program of up to one year in duration (e.g., business practices, business administration, business diploma, etc.);
- Up to two years of relevant experience in records administration in a health care environment or equivalent;
- Proficient in the operation of a personal computer in a networked environment using multiple software applications, data entry skills and keyboarding skills;
- Proficient with various software programs and databases,
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Able to communicate effectively in both oral and written formats with internal staff and external stakeholders;
- Knowledge of office systems, procedures and business practices;
- Able to work effectively in a team based setting, strong planning and organizational skills, along with the ability to multi-task and respond to changing priorities, and to work independently.
This position may be assigned other shifts, including weekend rotation, as well as any of our work locations.
WWCCAC strives to create a respectful, accessible and inclusive work environment. Upon individual request, hiring processes will be modified to remove barriers to accommodate those with disabilities. Should any applicant require accommodation through the application, interview or selection processes, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com for assistance.
If you are interested in this position, please submit a cover letter, along with a detailed resume, outlining how your skills, qualifications and experience meet the position requirements, quoting posting #17/C/25 before 4:30 p.m. on May 16, 2017 to Human Resources (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org). We thank all applicants in advance; however, we will be communicating only with those selected for an interview.
THE WATERLOO WELLINGTON CCAC IS COMMITTED TO THE PRINCIPLES OF EMPLOYMENT EQUITY.