We value acting in the best interest of our residents' health and well-being
Date: February, 2018
Job Title : POrtfolio Manager, Digital Health and Innovation
Reports to: Director, Innovation
To plan, implement, oversee and report on the development and adoption of Digital Health solutions to improve access to care, quality of care, and the patient experience for residents of Waterloo Wellington.
- Provide support and direction for Digital Health and Innovation to Health System Providers and associated networks.
- Monitor overall progress of implementation and adoption projects, flag any deviations from the plan and take immediate action to resolve issues.
- Integrate Digital Health initiatives into the IHSP and ABP.
- Collaborate with other LHIN Digital Health offices on common initiatives.
- Reports regularly to the Chief Clinical Information Officer, Director of Digital Health and Innovation and SWO cluster on project status, risks, mitigation strategies and issues requiring escalation/resolution.
- Provide leadership related to the planning, implementation and, reporting of Digital Health solutions and their adoption by the health care community.
- Lead and participate in meetings related to Digital Health initiatives with various stakeholders including: Community Organizations, Health Service Providers, WWLHIN, South West Ontario Cluster, eHealth Ontario, Ministry of Health and Long Term Care, and Canada Health Infoway.
- Liaise and oversee projects at the eHealth Centre of Excellence.
- Stakeholder relationship management including:
- Strategy for stakeholder engagement
- Stakeholder communications
- Risk management including:
- Risk assessment
- Risk management strategy
- Risk mitigation
- Manage the PMO consistent with best practices.
- Participate in Committees and Advisory Groups as required to fulfill LHIN and cluster mandates.
- Identify, evaluate and support Digital Health opportunities proposed by HSPs within the WWLHIN using standardized intake and evaluation processes.
- Perform report writing as appropriate including proposals and preparation of presentation materials, in addition to reporting to any funding bodies, to LHIN, and to various stakeholders.
- University degree or equivalent experience in Health Informatics, Information Technology, Information Management, Business or related field.
- Project management certification an asset.
- Minimum 5 years of Experience with Project Management including planning, implementation and analysis and reporting of initiatives in the health care space.
- Broad experience with Digital Health and technology for multiple sectors.
- Understanding of provincial and LHIN workings including reporting, communication and engagement.
WWLHIN strives to create a respectful, accessible and inclusive work environment. Upon individual request, hiring processes will be modified to remove barriers to accommodate those with disabilities. Should any applicant require accommodation through the application, interview or selection processes, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
If you are interested in this position, please submit a cover letter, along with a detailed resume, outlining how your skills, qualifications and experience meet the position requirements, quoting competition 18-A-04 before 11:59 p.m. on February 23, 2018 to Human Resources (e-mail: email@example.com). We thank all applicants in advance; however, we will be communicating only with those selected for an interview.
*** PLEASE NOTE*** Cover letters and resumes need to be submitted as a single file, acceptable files are: doc, docx, and pdf. Please include your first name, last name and job title in the file name when applying, example JohnSmith_AdministrativeAssistant.
THE WATERLOO WELLINGTON LHIN IS COMMITTED TO THE PRINCIPLES OF EMPLOYMENT EQUITY.