We value acting in the best interest of our residents' health and well-being
Waterloo Wellington Local Health Integration Network
Job Title: Recruiter Posting: 18/A/08
Reports to: Manager, Human Resources Union: Non-Union
Date: February 14, 2018 Assignment: Permanent
Reporting to the Manager of Human Resources, the Junior Recruiter will be responsible for identifying, attracting and engaging with talent from a variety of business areas, to help the organization achieve significant growth goals for the upcoming year. The successful incumbent will work with the broader HR team to deliver the best quality candidates in a high pressured and time sensitive environment.
- Participate with various internal stakeholders, including hiring managers, to understand the recruitment needs of the organization;
- Observe industry trends/benchmarks and develop collaborative and innovative recruitment strategies to attract high caliber candidates;
- Monitor the recruitment needs of each team and proactively work towards identifying and filling upcoming vacancies within the organization;
- Identify and implement new methods for sourcing candidates. Use networking opportunities such as local community groups or professional associations to identify referrals for qualified candidates, and to maintain diverse groups of talent pools;
- Plan, facilitate, coordinate and implement recruitment and selection activities, including applicant screening, testing, interviewing, background checks and references;
- Ensure that candidate records are created, maintained, and meet all recordkeeping criteria;
- Participate in the research, sourcing, and implementation of an Applicant Tracking System;
- Other duties as required.
Education and Experience
- Post-secondary degree in Human Resources Management, Business or related discipline.
- CHRP designation or actively working towards considered an asset.
- 3-5 years recruitment experience in a recruitment role.
- Proven ability to deliver quality candidates in a fast-paced environment.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of applicable labour laws
- Experience with data analysis using HRIS and other software will be a definite asset.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and able to manage competing priorities in a timely manner.
- Must have excellent communication, customer service and teamwork skills.
- Must be professional in dealing with sensitive and confidential material.
WWLHIN strives to create a respectful, accessible and inclusive work environment. Upon individual request, hiring processes will be modified to remove barriers to accommodate those with disabilities. Should any applicant require accommodation through the application, interview or selection processes, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com for assistance.
If you are interested in this position, please submit a cover letter, along with a detailed resume, outlining how your skills, qualifications and experience meet the position requirements, quoting competition 18-A-08 before 11:59 p.m. on February 28, 2018 to Human Resources (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org). We thank all applicants in advance; however, we will be communicating only with those selected for an interview.
*** PLEASE NOTE*** Cover letters and resumes need to be submitted as a single file, acceptable files are: doc, docx, and pdf. Please include your first name, last name and job title in the file name when applying, example JohnSmith_Recruiter.
THE WATERLOO WELLINGTON LHIN IS COMMITTED TO THE PRINCIPLES OF EMPLOYMENT EQUITY.