For general inquiries, contact us toll free at 1-888-733-1177 or locally at 905-796-0040.
199 County Court Blvd.,
Brampton, ON L6W 4P3
Toll Free: 1-888-733-1177
Teletypewriter (TTY) Service
Home and Community Care Support Services Central West provides a free TTY service through the Bell Relay Service.
Using the Bell Relay Service
- For TTY Users: If you have a hearing impairment or speech disability, use your TTY to type your conversations to a Bell Relay operator. The operator will read the typed message to the other person and then type the other person’s reply back to you.
- For Voice Users: You can begin a call to a TTY user by calling the Bell Relay Service at 1-800-855-0511. A Bell Relay operator will type your spoken words to the TTY user and read back their replies. The operator will have to relay the information, so please speak slowly.
Instructions for TTY Users
When you’re calling Home and Community Care Support Services Central West, please follow these steps using your TTY:
- Dial 711. The Bell Relay operator will answer with: “Bell Canada Relay Service, (operator’s name) speaking,” followed by “GA” (for “go ahead”).
- Type in 905-796-0040 and then “GA.” Type in the name or extension of the person you’re trying to reach, if you have it. The operator will let you know as soon as someone answers the call. For example, “John is on the line, GA” (if you provided a name).
General Tips for TTY Users
- When calling Home and Community Care Support Services Central West, be sure to give the operator the name or extension of the person you are trying to reach. This way, the call will progress more quickly and the operator won’t have to keep repeating the procedures for using the Bell Relay Service.
- You can leave messages on answering machines or voicemail systems. When you do, mention that you are calling using the Bell Relay Service. Provide the Bell Relay Service phone number (1-800-855-0511) along with your area code and phone number.
For Patient Referrals
Toll Free Fax: 1-866-465-9662
Headwaters Health Care Centre Office
100 Rolling Hills Drive, Room E1512
William Osler Health System - Brampton Civic Hospital Office
2100 Bovaird Drive, Room N1459B
William Osler Health System - Peel Memorial Centre for Integrated Health and Wellness Office
20 Lynch St., Room 1.A.204
William Osler Health System - Etobicoke General Hospital Office
101 Humber College Blvd., Room 029B
Planning on visiting us?
From East or West of Toronto
Take Highway 401 to Hurontario Street (Hwy. 10), then north on Hwy. 10, past Derry Road to County Court Blvd. Turn east on County Court Blvd. (Tim Horton's on the south east corner). Third building on your left.
From North of Toronto
Hwy. 10 south past Hwy. 7 and Steeles Avenue. Just south of Steeles on your left (east) is County Court Blvd. (Tim Horton's on the south east corner). Third building on your left.
Airport Road south to Steeles. West on Steeles to Hwy. 10. South on Hwy. 10. On your left (east) is County Court Blvd. (Tim Horton's on the south east corner). Third building on your left.
Our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page provides answers to common questions about us, our role and our services. We update this section regularly so we recommend you check back from time to time.
Visit FAQs »
How are we doing? We value your feedback and input on all aspects of our services.
If you have compliments, concerns or questions, we want to hear from you.
Visit our feedback page »
Please note: That while this form is not intended for patient feedback, some of the information that you submit to us may qualify as Personal Health Information under the Personal Health Information Protection Act.