For medical emergencies, please call 911 or go to your nearest emergency department.
Patient Information and Referral
Hours: Monday to Sunday, 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Phone: For general inquiries or to make a referral, please call 905-796-0040; Toll Free: 1-888-733-1177 or 310-2222 (in Ontario, no area code required).
Fax: 905-796-4671, Toll Free 1-866-465-9662
All Other Business
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Phone: 905-796-0040, Toll Free 1-888-733-1177
– For general inquiries only. Please do not use this email address to disclose any personal health information. To discuss personal health matters, please contact your care coordinator or, for patient referral, please use the contact information listed above.
TELETYPEWRITER (TTY) SERVICE
Home and Community Care Support Services Central West provides a free TTY service through the Bell Relay Service.
Using the Bell Relay Service
- For TTY Users: If you have a hearing impairment or speech disability, use your TTY to type your conversations to a Bell Relay operator. The operator will read the typed message to the other person and then type the other person’s reply back to you.
- For Voice Users: You can begin a call to a TTY user by calling the Bell Relay Service at 1-800-855-0511. A Bell Relay operator will type your spoken words to the TTY user and read back their replies. The operator will have to relay the information, so please speak slowly.
Instructions for TTY Users
When you’re calling Home and Community Care Support Services Central West, please follow these steps using your TTY:
- Dial 711. The Bell Relay operator will answer with: “Bell Canada Relay Service, (operator’s name) speaking,” followed by “GA” (for “go ahead”).
- Type in 905-796-0040 and then “GA.” Type in the name or extension of the person you’re trying to reach, if you have it. The operator will let you know as soon as someone answers the call. For example, “John is on the line, GA” (if you provided a name).
General Tips for TTY Users
- When calling Home and Community Care Support Services Central West, be sure to give the operator the name or extension of the person you are trying to reach. This way, the call will progress more quickly and the operator won’t have to keep repeating the procedures for using the Bell Relay Service.
- You can leave messages on answering machines or voicemail systems. When you do, mention that you are calling using the Bell Relay Service. Provide the Bell Relay Service phone number (1-800-855-0511) along with your area code and phone number.
For media inquiries, please contact Maureen Buchanan, Director, Communications (Acting) at 905-855-9090 ext. 7909 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important update: Home and Community Care Support Services Central West is continuing to serve all of our patients, families and health system partners. However, as a precautionary measure against the spread of COVID-19, we are currently not accepting walk-in visitors to our offices. Please contact us by telephone, fax or email and we will be happy to serve you. We appreciate your patience and consideration.
199 County Court Boulevard
Headwaters Health Care Centre Office
100 Rolling Hills Drive, Room E1512
William Osler Health System - Brampton Civic Hospital Office
2100 Bovaird Drive, Room N1459B
William Osler Health System - Peel Memorial Centre for Integrated Health and Wellness Office
20 Lynch St., Room 1.A.204
William Osler Health System - Etobicoke General Hospital Office
101 Humber College Blvd., Room 029B
Planning on visiting us?
From East or West of Toronto
Take Highway 401 to Hurontario Street (Hwy. 10), then north on Hwy. 10, past Derry Road to County Court Blvd. Turn east on County Court Blvd. (Tim Horton's on the south east corner). Third building on your left.
From North of Toronto
Hwy. 10 south past Hwy. 7 and Steeles Avenue. Just south of Steeles on your left (east) is County Court Blvd. (Tim Horton's on the south east corner). Third building on your left.
Airport Road south to Steeles. West on Steeles to Hwy. 10. South on Hwy. 10. On your left (east) is County Court Blvd. (Tim Horton's on the south east corner). Third building on your left.
Our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page provides answers to common questions about us, our role and our services. We update this section regularly so we recommend you check back from time to time.
Visit FAQs »
How are we doing? We value your feedback and input on all aspects of our services. If you have compliments, concerns or questions, we want to hear from you.
Visit our feedback page »
Please note: The contact form below is not for patient information or home and community care service inquiries. DO NOT enter any Personal Health Information into the below form. Instead, please call 905-796-0040.
If your request is urgent and requires immediate medical attention please call 911 or present yourself to your local hospital emergency.
Typically we will respond to you within 72 hours. However, this account is not checked on weekends or statutory holidays.