CCAC Provincial Boundary Map Erie St. Clair South West Waterloo Wellington Hamilton Niagara Haldimand Brant Central West Mississauga Halton Toronto Central Central Central East South East Champlain North Simcoe Muskoka North East North East North West


To find your local CCAC, please enter your postal code:


Champlain CCAC


Tell us how we're doing! Three people smile for the camera

Champlain CCAC’s vision is to provide outstanding care—to every person, every day. We want to hear from you!

Your feedback will help us continually improve our programs and services. Here are some ways that you can bring forward your observations, suggestions, questions, compliments and complaints about the care or the services that we are providing to you or your loved one.

Contact your Care Coordinator

Your Care Coordinator is familiar with your situation and wants to hear what is going well for you and what can be improved. They can also answer any questions that you might have about your care or services that you are receiving.

Patient Experience and Risk Specialists

The Champlain CCAC also has a team of Patient Experience and Risk Specialists within the Quality Department to assist you if your Care Coordinator has been unable to address a question or concern. 

The specialists welcome your feedback!

Phone: 613-745-5882 (or toll-free at 1-844-454-1322)
All messages will be acknowledged within 2 business days. 

The concerns investigation process is overseen by Jennifer Proulx, Director of Quality and Program Evaluation. Jennifer can be reached at 613-745-8124 x5910 or by email at

Other Helpful Resources:

Long-Term Care ACTION Line 

416-326-6777 (outside Ontario) 

How can they help?
  • CCAC has not been able to resolve your concern.
  • You are concerned about the care or service at a long term care home.
  • You would like assistance from an Independe n t Complaints Facilitator.
A health care provider and client speak

Ontario Patient Ombudsman

1-888-321-0339 (toll free)

How can they help?
You have a complaint about patient care and health care experiences related to the following:
  • Public hospitals
  • Long-term care homes
  • Community Care Access Centers

Health Services Appeal and Review Board

1-866-282-2179 (toll free)

How can they help?
  • Your concern is related to your eligibility for service.
  • Your concern is related to the type or amount of services you receive.
  • Your concern is related to the discontinuation of your service.